What do you mean by “All-Inclusive”?
- To encourage a relaxing and fun environment, we find it important that guests do not have to worry about pricing and tips. When you book a tour, the price of your ticket includes transport, a full lunch, craft beer for the day and tips for your servers. Though beer enthusiasts have the option of bringing along their wallets for brewery souvenirs (such as merchandise or take home bottled beers) or additional tips to recognize exceptional service, you are not required to bring extra spending money.
Which breweries will I be visiting? Can I request to visit certain ones?
- Because we wish to respect the schedules and availability of the participating breweries, we can’t guarantee a fixed itinerary in advance and therefore we may not publish which breweries are planned for which dates. If you are too anxious to wait and see which breweries we will be visiting, we invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a tentative schedule for you!
- Please keep in mind that our craft beer tours accommodate up to 14 beer enthusiasts and it is not possible to meet all requests. We work very hard to know each craft brewery and we spend our time ensuring that every tour has both variety and balance. We are able to accept requests for private tours, though request fulfillment is dependent on availability of the breweries.
About how long does the craft beer tour last?
- Most craft beer tours start at 11am and end around 5pm
- Since we anticipate some, if not all, beer enthusiasts will not want their experience to end so soon, guests have the option of staying at the craft beer bar beyond the tour and walking the short distance to the starting line on their own schedule. With the same walking distance in mind, if guests need to leave early due to other obligations, they may cut the tour short around 5pm when the bus arrives at the Craft Beer Bar.
What should I bring?
- Your great attitude, appetite and driver’s license are the only necessary items to bring with you.
- All food and drinks are included in the price of the tour, though you are welcome to bring your own snacks and water for the road.
- At participating breweries, our guests will be offered special pricing on merchandise, so guests are encouraged to bring cash or other form of payment if they wish to take advantage of these discounted souvenirs throughout the day.
- You may absolutely bring a camera to document your experience! We do, however, want you to relax and have fun on your special day so your tour guide will carry a camera to capture the day as well if you would rather leave the camera at home. Photos will be uploaded to our site and available for download at no charge.
Do I have to be 21 years old?
- Yes. Please bring your driver’s license or other gov’t issued form of identification
- For those enthusiasts under 21, we are happy to help you dive right in to the world of craft beer in celebration of your 21st birthday!
Can I drink or eat on the bus?
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed on the shuttle. Due to government rules and regulations, we ask that you withstand your thirst for beer until we arrive at the breweries.
Do you have a craft beer tour that is Gluten Free?
- Although we do not currently visit any craft breweries with gluten-free beers, wine is available at select locations. Bee Hoppy Brew Tour in Seguin includes Blue Lotus Winery/Texas Mead Works which is gluten-free friendly with an amazing variety of tastes. Our Hill Country Brew Tour offers a limited selection of wines at both New Braunfels Brewing Co and Middleton Brewing.
I’m allergic to cats and dogs, can I still book a tour?
- Yes! Any beer enthusiasts with pet allergies should plan for the Bee Hoppy Tour, which is animal free. Our Hill Country Brew Tour features breweries that are pet-friendly would not be the right choice if you have moderate to severe dog/cat allergies.
I don’t drink beer, can I still attend?
- Absolutely! Though our tours cater primarily to the craft beer enthusiasts, we find that all guests, even those not consuming alcohol, enjoy the experience. We would also recommend that you look into the Bee Hoppy Brew Tour, as this tour includes a stop at a Winery/Meadery.
- Special pricing is available for enthusiasts who wish to participate in the festivities without the beer tasting. Please keep in mind that even if you are not drinking, all guests must still be over the age of 21years. You may contact us at email@example.com for more information and to register for a tour!
How many people will be on the tour with me?
- The bus hosts up to 14 beer enthusiasts per tour. We prefer to keep groups at this size or smaller to keep a more personal experience alive. We find this is the magic number for ensuring that all guests feel like they got an up close and hands on brewery tour experience.
What if I need to reschedule my tour?
- We know that life happens and we can’t always predict schedule changes. For this reason, we are able to offer a full refund or rescheduling to guests who contact us at least 7 days in advance of the booked tour. We provide a head count to breweries prior to our tours and out of consideration to our brewers, if you need to cancel within 7 days of the tour, a partial refund will be issued for cancellation or you may book for a later date with a nominal rescheduling fee.
I had a great time on the bus! What now?
- We are lucky to have many craft breweries participating with our tours! So, if you enjoyed your first tour, we would love to have you join us for another tour date to visit other breweries. Have you been to all your local breweries? It is always fun to lead friends and families into your world of craft beer enthusiasm. Every experience is unique and we guarantee that you will have a great day each and every time you ride the bus!
Can I book the entire bus for a private tour?
- Absolutely!! With advance notice, we are happy to accommodate private tours for any occasion. We can offer customized itineraries on any day of the week, dependent on availability of the craft breweries. Our bus comfortably fits 14 guests, so get the invites ready! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Christopher Rhodes at (210) 274-7656 for availability, rates and more information.
Has a tour ever been cancelled?
- We do our very best to ensure that all of our events go off without a hitch. However, life does not always cooperate and there is a possibility that a tour may need to be cancelled. If a tour must be removed from the schedule, a full refund or credit to reschedule a tour would be issued to all registered beer enthusiasts.
I’d like to advertise my business in the bus. Who can I contact about that?
- We offer advertising space for local businesses inside the bus. For information regarding availability, rates and detailed information, please contact email@example.com or call Christopher Rhodes at (210) 274-7656.